• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Say Hello to ABCINDICATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has become very clear to us that gtalk (for now) will be ABC's main source of information Exchange for its members. We encourage that all members continue to post at A.F. for forum support of its peers...but business is business and should be directed through gtalk for easier access to a one on one conversation. We will need to be added through gtalk by email address.

Feel free to post or pm your super with details and add anyone and everyone so we can create our social web of information. This is open source and we want everyone to know what we do...
But let it be known that our quantity of product will only be outdone by our Quality! We have Paris to ensure that...and if you know Paris then you know what I mean.
Paris we here at ABC salute you! and would gladly take that bullet for you in the trenches.

Upvote 0
I better hear from both boraichee and paris that their inboxes are freaking out right now with applicants....we have alot of unassigned people on the team and they better be finding their homes before i assign them for you!!!!

This is where we start working together and getting SHYTE straight....get your ducks aligned and your teams focused and ready for action...because the action is coming soon...and its gonna be alot of work that needs done fast but with nothing less than perfect quality walking out the door...team managers if you don't have your assignment or are still wondering wtf we are doing then talk to aboatright3605 and viperdink for direction....and yes right now this is aboat at the helm of the ABCindicate personna on A.F. but not always...some of you have spoke to rampage and chopshop and not even known...they are proud of us and told me they were gonna go play with their liberty for awhile....:p

that means itll be in our hands soon enough and we are gonna play with it too....

Upvote 0
I better hear from both boraichee and paris that their inboxes are freaking out right now with applicants....we have alot of unassigned people on the team and they better be finding their homes before i assign them for you!!!!

This is where we start working together and getting SHYTE straight....get your ducks aligned and your teams focused and ready for action...because the action is coming soon...and its gonna be alot of work that needs done fast but with nothing less than perfect quality walking out the door...team managers if you don't have your assignment or are still wondering wtf we are doing then talk to aboatright3605 and viperdink for direction....and yes right now this is aboat at the helm of the ABCindicate personna on A.F. but not always...some of you have spoke to rampage and chopshop and not even known...they are proud of us and told me they were gonna go play with their liberty for awhile....:p

that means itll be in our hands soon enough and we are gonna play with it too....
lol

Upvote 0
Not trying to step on anyone's toes here, but I think this abcindicate thing is pretty silly. I appreciate the work you guys do but it's a hobby and you guys get way too serious and high and mighty. This abc thing seems childish. Might as well be a " no girls allowed" sign above the entrance to your treehouse. And what exactly is with the indicate thing? Is it supposed to be like syndicate? Like a to off that other "1337 haxors" or whatever? Again, don't want to piss anyone off too bad and you are free to do what you want. Allow the hating to commence. I'm not really a dick, just had to say it. And quit making threads that simply say you are working on something, at least add some screenshots or something.

Upvote 0
.... Might as well be a " no girls allowed" sign above the entrance to your treehouse. ...
lol i had to..
no-maam.jpg

jk

Upvote 0
Not trying to step on anyone's toes here, but I think this abcindicate thing is pretty silly. I appreciate the work you guys do but it's a hobby and you guys get way too serious and high and mighty. This abc thing seems childish. Might as well be a " no girls allowed" sign above the entrance to your treehouse. And what exactly is with the indicate thing? Is it supposed to be like syndicate? Like a to off that other "1337 haxors" or whatever? Again, don't want to piss anyone off too bad and you are free to do what you want. Allow the hating to commence. I'm not really a dick, just had to say it. And quit making threads that simply say you are working on something, at least add some screenshots or something.

Everything good starts as a hobby. I'm sure that jrummy and Koush thought it was a fun hobby to at one time. The great thing is that our hobby makes us and others happy...If you like anything any of us have made then that makes us happy. The spelling is simply a play on words...as my name is Aaron Boatright...c is for Creations...as for the indicate....well I had to be different...hell just look at my work...I am best described as a little off...but that's how I like it. I think that you are in no way a dick , just curious like all of us. A great thing always starts off small and grows. We all want to grow , so might as well grow doing something we love! As for making a thread when we are making something....well...its like a movie trailer...a sneek peek at whats to come. It's been done by everyone. This is open source development and we are being open with what we develop. I encourage questions, I encourage bucking the system. When we stop asking and bucking then we become stale and so does our existence. So start a fire and fan the blaze...we do what we love and that's more fun than watching others have all the fun. Thanks for your thoughts ..I know I respect your opinions and hope we can create something you love as much as we love making it. :)

Reactions: jlmcmahon
Upvote 0
I got bad news aboatright and every one at ABC. I have to leave the syndicate. I'm.already extra crowded with my own assignments for the attain, the ics and jelly bean project for the Nexus s 4g and a few for a couple LG phones. The extra assignments wouldn't do anything but make these projects that much longer

Upvote 0
Everything good starts as a hobby. I'm sure that jrummy and Koush thought it was a fun hobby to at one time. The great thing is that our hobby makes us and others happy...If you like anything any of us have made then that makes us happy. The spelling is simply a play on words...as my name is Aaron Boatright...c is for Creations...as for the indicate....well I had to be different...hell just look at my work...I am best described as a little off...but that's how I like it. I think that you are in no way a dick , just curious like all of us. A great thing always starts off small and grows. We all want to grow , so might as well grow doing something we love! As for making a thread when we are making something....well...its like a movie trailer...a sneek peek at whats to come. It's been done by everyone. This is open source development and we are being open with what we develop. I encourage questions, I encourage bucking the system. When we stop asking and bucking then we become stale and so does our existence. So start a fire and fan the blaze...we do what we love and that's more fun than watching others have all the fun. Thanks for your thoughts ..I know I respect your opinions and hope we can create something you love as much as we love making it. :)
The fact that you responded to me in a calm, adult make makes me respect you even more.

Reactions: ABCindicate
Upvote 0
Would've loved to be a part but its alot on my plate with all of this. Sorry y'all

All members of the team are still members even when they are busy with their own projects. Do your thing Geno..and do it well..ABC has given you an open invite so come back whenever you want. Use our resources to better your own work. We only ask that if we need a question answered or your opinion on something new that you simply tell us your thoughts..That is the great benefit of A.F. its a place to learn, teach, and support each other. ABCindicate is just a name we gave ourselves to put a label on great minds that think alike and stand together to share our ideas in a project to create something great. You will always be a member by just being one of the great minds ...even when your work takes you elsewhere. We all have gained a friend in Geno and are better by using his knowledge. So its not a goodbye we here...just a busy signal on the other end of the phone....don't fret we will redial again soon...and the phone works both ways. :)

Reactions: genovdot
Upvote 0
All members of the team are still members even when they are busy with their own projects. Do your thing Geno..and do it well..ABC has given you an open invite so come back whenever you want. Use our resources to better your own work. We only ask that if we need a question answered or your opinion on something new that you simply tell us your thoughts..That is the great benefit of A.F. its a place to learn, teach, and support each other. ABCindicate is just a name we gave ourselves to put a label on great minds that think alike and stand together to share our ideas in a project to create something great. You will always be a member by just being one of the great minds ...even when your work takes you elsewhere. We all have gained a friend in Geno and are better by using his knowledge. So its not a goodbye we here...just a busy signal on the other end of the phone....don't fret we will redial again soon...and the phone works both ways. :)

Yo Abo,Can how can i join ur team and it might look like am not around from the admire furom but i am is that i bearly post i just observe lol so yea pretty much i got my linux machine up need to to part of building an enviroment and stuff i can also theme ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones