• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Saying Hello like the Android requested.

You had me at "Don't lurk!"
I'm Tim and I live on Cape Cod working as a bank manager. In my off time, I'm a night photographer/ham radio operator/weather buff/travel nut.
I'm a phone-aholic and I think android paired with the Incredible has finally ended my search for a phone that does it all. I've been a Verizon customer since 1992 (when Verizon was Bell Atlantic Mobile!).
Seems like there's a lot of great people here so I'm looking forward to being part of the community.

You had me at "Don't lurk!"
I'm Tim and I live on Cape Cod working as a bank manager. In my off time, I'm a night photographer/ham radio operator/weather buff/travel nut.
I'm a phone-aholic and I think android paired with the Incredible has finally ended my search for a phone that does it all. I've been a Verizon customer since 1992 (when Verizon was Bell Atlantic Mobile!).
Seems like there's a lot of great people here so I'm looking forward to being part of the community.
Welcome the the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones