• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Saying Hello

Griswold

Lurker
Sep 1, 2011
Hi, I'm Peter

I found my way here by recommendation in a watch forum.

I've just taken delivery of my first Android phone, a Samsung Galaxy Ace, an upgrade(?) from my previous windows mobile......... and am experiencing all kinds of problems :thinking:

I've been a mobile phone user since the very first offering - the battery was carried separately in a case with a handle, 'this'll never catch on' was my first reaction :D

So have been through many incarnations of mobile phones. Just hoping that I can find resolutions to what I think should be basics....... Certainly, trawling the net with some of my issues indicates that there are many people suffering with the same problems but as yet I've been unable to find any solutions.

Getting support from Google seems to be particularly hard, (I emailed support with full details of one of my problems - the inability to get anything from Android Market - telling them that I'd tried everything on their support/help page and guess what?............... They simply emailed me with the same information as was on their support/help pages :eek::(:(

So, be ready for a tirade of questions, (I will of course do a search first before posting ;) ).

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones