• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

saying hi and returning the kind welcome

binks

Lurker
Nov 29, 2009
hi
i am new to android system after a not very well planned upgrade to a htc magic phone on vodaphone. But i must say i am liking the phone and all it can do but for the teething problems (i hope!) of wireless always dropping out with a sitecom router and not being able to sync with xp pc. But now i have found his forum i hope all my problems can be sorted so thankyou in advance.:)

hi
i am new to android system after a not very well planned upgrade to a htc magic phone on vodaphone. But i must say i am liking the phone and all it can do but for the teething problems (i hope!) of wireless always dropping out with a sitecom router and not being able to sync with xp pc. But now i have found his forum i hope all my problems can be sorted so thankyou in advance.:)

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones