• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I am an Apple Fan - iPod and iPad. However, when I was thinking of updating my ancient mobile phone, I decided to check out the competition and so found the Galaxy Note II WOW, decided that this was the phone for me. Not difficult and I did not want to sync my phone with my Desktop computer so not difficult not to stay with Apple.That said, I find one or two things far from intuitive. For example, I was advised that it was necessary to have GMail. Don't know why because my seoondary web address is with Yahoo and I find this perfectly satisfactory to have on my iPad and is perfect for when I am away from home. Cannot see any value in having GMail - up to now, but early days.Got to do a lot of learning yet and so decided to join a forum where I hope, any queries I have, will be answered by knowledgeable users on here.Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones