1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Saying Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pinkydougie12, Jan 9, 2013.

1. pinkydougie12

pinkydougie12 New Member

Jan 9, 2013
    I am an Apple Fan - iPod and iPad. However, when I was thinking of updating my ancient mobile phone, I decided to check out the competition and so found the Galaxy Note II WOW, decided that this was the phone for me. Not difficult and I did not want to sync my phone with my Desktop computer so not difficult not to stay with Apple.That said, I find one or two things far from intuitive. For example, I was advised that it was necessary to have GMail. Don't know why because my seoondary web address is with Yahoo and I find this perfectly satisfactory to have on my iPad and is perfect for when I am away from home. Cannot see any value in having GMail - up to now, but early days.Got to do a lot of learning yet and so decided to join a forum where I hope, any queries I have, will be answered by knowledgeable users on here.Thanks

Advertisement

2. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Female
    U.S.A.
    Hi pinkydougie12!!:) You came to the right place!!:D

3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

Sep 5, 2012
    Male
    Civil Engineer
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Welcome pinkydougie12, glad to have you aboard :)

Hopefully we can help your move into the Android world all that much easier.

Thanks for joining and feel free to check out the device forum for your Note 2: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Android Forums

4. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Hello, pinkydougie12...

Glad to have you join the crew. :)