• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Just left blackberry after six years. Just could not take their inability to move forward any longer. I have chosen an "Incredible" to start my android experience with. I have joined this forum to learn tips/ tricks and to stay informed and up to date with whatever the latest and greatest is out there. I hope this forum will help me to maximize the use of my phone as "Crackberry" helped me for so long. Thanks in advance for all I plan to take from this forum to all those who may one day help me.

Just left blackberry after six years. Just could not take their inability to move forward any longer. I have chosen an "Incredible" to start my android experience with. I have joined this forum to learn tips/ tricks and to stay informed and up to date with whatever the latest and greatest is out there. I hope this forum will help me to maximize the use of my phone as "Crackberry" helped me for so long. Thanks in advance for all I plan to take from this forum to all those who may one day help me.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones