1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Saying Thanks, and Introducing myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AndroidConvertDX, Sep 11, 2010.

1. AndroidConvertDX

None

Sep 11, 2010
    Banker
    Kokomo, In
    Hello to the entire Androidforums.com community!

I want to start off by saying a huge, and heart felt, "Thank You", for all of the information on this site. Prior to buying my Droid X, I had a Blackberry Tour. I received a notice from Verizon, stating I was eligible for an early upgrade, until August 31. Seeing as how I owned a "smart phone", but never used any of the items that came with, I had this huge feeling that I was missing out on something (Apps, mainly).

I had horrific lag time when connecting to the internet on the BB; the camera was sub-par, and I felt, overall, that I basically just had a regular cell-phone, not a smart phone.

I noticed the Droid X on the cover of my Ad, and wanted to read up on it. Needless to say, a search of "Droid X" resulted in this page being the first, non-advertisement, page displayed. After reading some of the articles written by DX owners, I knew I had to have this phone.

So far, I have only had the phone for about 2 weeks. I'll spare everyone the rant about "delivery date", but lets just say I should have had my DX for at least a month now:)

I love the applications, and search through them almost daily. This phone has really, really, made my work day much easier to get through.

Advertisement

2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Welcome! Glad you signed up! I love the phone too!

3. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Android Expert
    None

Jul 25, 2010
    Oregon Coast
    Hi - Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers ;)