1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support SBF files to go back to stock Rom

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by phant14, Mar 28, 2011.

1. phant14

phant14 Lurker
    None

Mar 19, 2011
    I am currently running fission rom. when i first roooted my droid 2 and rom'd it i backed up the stock rom but only after i got rid of the crapware. i want to revert back to the stock rom so i can they get the leaked gingerbread update. My question is where can i find the last sbf files?

Advertisement

2. RJT185

RJT185 Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 21, 2010
    Pittsburgh, PA
  3. alexm25346

alexm25346 Newbie
    None

Apr 9, 2010
    Mobility Sales
    Regina, Sk
    Will these SBF's work on the D2G, if not where in the Phandroid Forums would I be able to find more D2G posts, trying to install Fission or Cyanogen, but after the last OTA, can't get them installed...

4. natglad1

natglad1 Lurker
    None

Jan 16, 2011
    everything i have read indicates that only Fission works on D2G. The other roms for D2 don't work fully because the D2G has slightly different hardware. I have rooted my D2G and installed Fission, but I am thinking of going back to stock as well, and just rooting, installing wireless tether, and other apps that need root access, and uninstalling other stuff as I see fit.

The Fission rom doesn't have some of the features I liked under the stock setup.

Did you ever find out where the sbf file or whatever it is called is stored on your phone? If so, were you successful in going back to original config? DId you later install Cyan? I would love to hear back. It seems like there are far fewer D2G specific posts on this forum.