1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

SBF'ed and on GB .595

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by darkcyber, May 17, 2011.

1. darkcyber

darkcyber Android Expert

What a learning experience. Never had to sbf before. Really was not anything to it, just took some time to do all of this. Running GB .595 and so far nice :D

Got to dig around and see if any stable roms are out there...any suggestions?

One thing I have noticed, none of my Market apps auto installed. Will have to check my settings to see if that is turned off. Where is the auto install located at in GB? I can't seem to find it.

One question about the Market apps. Why is it when your phone auto installs your apps it only installs the purchased ones and not the free ones...just curious?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. alprazolam

alprazolam Android Expert

I think that drewgaren has a ROM for this version and Liberty has a beta ROM that works as well (you have to pay $5 for that opportunity). Fab has said that he may go ahead and produce an Apex build for .595 since it may be a while until we actually get GB OTA.

My phone almost always installs all of the apps that I downloaded through the market, free or paid. There have been a couple of times when all of my free apps were wiped out. To ensure that this doesn't happen, I suggest either using appbrain or Titanium Backup to make sure that you don't have to go hunt down the apps.

Make sure that you have signed in to your gmail account. Open market and hit the menu button to pull up the option to go into "My Downloads". See what you have in there. If it is empty other than your paid apps, then you will have go to find the free apps and redownload.

darkcyber likes this.
  3. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Extreme Android User

you're on the best GB ROM out ;)

darkcyber likes this.
  4. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Extreme Android User

next time you flash a ROM of the same platform, try making a back up first in CWM and after you flash do a advanced restore n just restore the data.img.

5. darkcyber

darkcyber Android Expert

I always make Titanium Backups of all my apps and 99% of the time the Market auto reinstalls my paid apps, but it did not this time for some reason. Out of all the times I have changed roms and stuff, I have never had the Market reinstall any of the free apps, I always have to manually do that or do it via TIBU

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews