1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Sceen mirroring does not work

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by WaWake, Jan 3, 2015.

1. WaWake

WaWake Lurker
    None

Jan 3, 2015
    Male
    Hello All,

I bought an Presigio Multiscreen PDM1. When I click the Android Screen Mirroring I see on my Samsung E6000 TV that the connection is made, but then ► it hangs on ...waiting for IP...◄

Why the IP is not sent to my TV?

► I hope someone can help me, because I do not think the device is the cause of the problem, but my Samsung S4 i9505 Cellphone (maybe).

Walter

Advertisement

2. AndroidProf

AndroidProf Well-Known Member
    None

Feb 21, 2014
    Ithink this might be a conflict with the IP address. I am not sure whether mirroring uses the internet, but it looks like the problem comes from one your devices IP address, either an IP conflict from a previous connection.

3. WaWake

WaWake Lurker
    None

Jan 3, 2015
    Male
    Thank you very much for your reply.
    The strange thing is that it worked two times shortly after the first use of the Prestigio Miracast dongle. But after that I tried thousand times and it refuses to work. There is a reaction, because it says at first "Waiting for connection" and then "Wifi direct O.K." "waiting for IP"... Once it said "Ip received" and then "waiting for RTSP"... And then nothing anymore...
    It do not think it uses the internet, but I never tried without. However, my TV works with Internet as well, but not as convenient as with a PC.
    No idea what I could try?
    Thanks beforehand.
    Kind regards from Brussels
    Walter

#3 WaWake, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2015