1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Scene changes by itself.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sillyrabbitt123, May 10, 2010.

1. sillyrabbitt123

sillyrabbitt123 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    I am not sure when this happens but maybe when I turn off the phone it reverts back to the original scene.

I made a scene and I want it as my default. How do I keep it there and not have it change? It is changing by itself not to what I want it on.

thanks for the help!

Advertisement

2. jgigs

jgigs Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2010
    This was happening to me all the time as well. It was a minor nuisance that I didn't spend much time on trying to figure out how, why or cared about all the much.

However, I was also experiencing low in call volume, which was a big negative to me. After finding some posts about the volume issue, one of the solutions was to do a Factory data reset by going into Setting, Privacy, Factory Data reset and reset phone.

Unfortunately, doing that means you'll have to re-download all your apps and settings, but it solved both issues. My call volume is at least double what it was and it has not gone back to a default scene. I did the reset around the 4th and it has yet to happen again, so I think it's safe to say it's corrected.

3. sillyrabbitt123

sillyrabbitt123 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    not the answer i wanted to here but thanks none the less.

it reminds me of my macbook there is a setting there that always reverts back and i just deal without doing a factory reset