• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
So my friends and I have been playing the DVD board game for countless times, giving you a vast movie knowledge of encyclopedia of movie titles, tag lines et all, soooo I tried to search for it just for the android, and hmm, a site I just stumbled across it said "Sorry not found this has been removed from Play". I know for a fact it is on the PSN, but how come it is not for the tablet?

So my friends and I have been playing the DVD board game for countless times, giving you a vast movie knowledge of encyclopedia of movie titles, tag lines et all, soooo I tried to search for it just for the android, and hmm, a site I just stumbled across it said "Sorry not found this has been removed from Play". I know for a fact it is on the PSN, but how come it is not for the tablet?
Probably because it was a bootleg knockoff and didn't pay royalties for all of the clips and whatnot.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones