• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Scheduled Send for GMail

I keep looking for it but haven't seen that option yet :)
Just curious as to what that would accomplish?
I mean, you either send it now, it sits in their inbox until read, or you send it later when they decide to even look at their inbox.

Edit: yes, I saw the "which is helpful if you’re working across time zones, or want to avoid interrupting someone’s vacation." but really, so what?

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Still waiting here, I thought it was already released but to come to realized it was something else. I quickly discovered it was to turn confidential mode on/off :mad::mad:

Pic.jpg

Upvote 0
it's been awhile, but I noticed it's available on my gmail for android. after composing a message, tap the three dot overflow menu NEXT TO the paper airplane send icon.

useful to send yourself a reminder - and I like the fact that (unlike snooze) it doesn't remove the original from your mailbox. It's also a useful / respectful feature imo when emailing co-workers outside of normal working hours, if you are not wanting a reply until normal working time (although I use outlook for this)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones