1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Scheduler

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cc16177, Nov 9, 2009.

1. cc16177

cc16177 Newbie

OK... so I recently switched from a long line of Windows Mobile phones (which I liked the features of but obviously wasn't a huge fan of the bugs) and I have always used Excel to make the work schedules for my employees. It's fast, easy, and simple to email to everyone if they can't remember when they work next...

I just picked up the Droid yesterday and as far as I can tell there is no Excel (which makes sense) I did notice a few spreadsheet programs on the market but haven't tried them yet. Does anyone know of an app specifically designed for making a schedule? Something basically like a spreadsheet where I can have rows with names and columns with days and times.

I'm going to download one of the spreadsheet programs now and see what I think but if anyone has any suggestions I am definitely open (and interested) in trying something new.

Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bthoward

bthoward Well-Known Member

Well if you were to do it right you'd have an exchange server. I think that Docs2Go is a good one you should give a look at.

3. cc16177

cc16177 Newbie

Well see that's the thing, i'm not interested in using Excel anymore. While it works for what i'm trying to do, I was hoping to get an app or program that is actually intended for the purpose of making a schedule for employees.. Rather than being a spreadsheet program that happens to work for what I need it to do.

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews