• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

marine one

Dec 22, 2009
After doing a lot of online research I decided to try to find a TF201 Keyboard Dock for the TF700. I found the local Office Depot still had them (2 left) for $99. I went by yesterday and took a look at one. They guy at the store was very helpful to the point of opening up the box (still wrapped in the factory sealed plastic) and allowing me to connect it to my TF700 that I'd brought along to make sure it worked. Everything I read about how this dock was compatible with the 700 proved to be true. It fits & locks into the mount properly, and the gray color of the case is a 100% match to the color of the TF700. I walked out of the store $106 poorer with a new keyboard dock. My initial impression is that the keyboard dock really enhances the utility of the tablet.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones