1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Scrabble Search - Word Hunt

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Stephie Trisha, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Stephie Trisha

Hi everyone,

I created an app called Scrabble Search - Word Hunt that I'm really excited about. I would love to hear what people think of it so please leave a review after you try it. I want to add more to it but not sure what and I haven't heard any feedback about any games yet so you could be the first :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ScatteredGamingStudio.ScrabbleSearchWordHunt

I hope you enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed created it

Thank you

Annel likes this.
  2. Stephie Trisha

Hey everyone,

My name is Stephanie and I'm the developer of this game...this is an open forum about the game. I'm hoping here we can share our game-play, high scores and our experience whether it is good or bad (Hopefully it is good). If you come across issues you can also say something here.

You can download the game by selecting the link below

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ScatteredGamingStudio.ScrabbleSearchWordHunt
    Thank you for your time and support

#2 Stephie Trisha, Feb 6, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  3. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

Good luck with the game.

Stephie Trisha likes this.
  4. Stephie Trisha

Thank you

Unforgiven likes this.
  5. Stephie Trisha

I just got 256 points... that's a new high score for me 😀😀
    I've noticed that my score didn't get added to Google Play Leaderboards so I will be working on that fix today 😊😊

6. Stephie Trisha

I've almost finished what I hope is a fix to this leaderboard bug...After the build, I have to wait for Google Play Console to verify the update before it's available to everyone and that will take a few hours.
    Hopefully the update is in the store tomorrow 😊😊

7. Stephie Trisha

8. Stephie Trisha

I'm thinking about adding a reward system in an update where you get rewarded the longer you play (instead of being rewarded for returning everyday). It's something I want to start implementing in other games created by Scattered Gaming Studio as well.

9. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

Scrabble Search - Word Hunt

Scrabble Search - Word Hunt Forum

com.ScatteredGamingStudio.ScrabbleSearchWordHunt

Scrabble Search - Word Hunt is a new, fun way to play a word hunt. Letters can go in any order (left, right, up, down, diagonally or all of them), just as long as one letter touches another. Letter values are based off the popular board game 'Scrabble'. You have 5 minutes to find as many words as you can and if you earn enough points, you may even make it onto the leaderboard or unlock an achievement. Features: • A fun way to play a word search • Leaderboard (Google Play Services) • Achievements (Google Play Services) • 'Scrabble' like scoring ...The race against time has begun... ...Download Scrabble Search - Word Hunt for free... If you have any issues or ideas for this game, please contact the developer. Don't forget to check out the Scattered Gaming Studio website for the latest merchandise and S.G.S. news.

READ MORE
March 16, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
Installs