• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Screen Blank

Sariel42

Lurker
Dec 6, 2009
I took my phone out of my jacket today and sent a quick text, then went to the bathroom. When I came back, and hit the unlock button, the screen and buttons light up, but doesn't display anything (like the unlock bar, or the activate sound bar). The same holds true if I try to unlock it via opening the full slide-out keyboard. Plugging it in also doesn't work, and the LED on the side doesn't even come on to register that it's connected. I've never dropped the phone, or downloaded any questionable apps. Help? Suggestions? Much appreciated.

Pull the battery.

If it still won't cooperate, you may have to do a factory reset. You can do that via the slide-out keyboard, a combination of key-presses if your screen isn't cooperating...I don't have them handy, but they should be locatable via forum or google search.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones