1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Screen blanking behaviour while taking a call

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BobPaul, Sep 7, 2011.

1. BobPaul

BobPaul Well-Known Member

While taking a call that last longer than my screen blanking time the screen stays blank when I take the phone from my ear after saying goodbye. Is there anyway to make it screen come to life when you remove the phone from your ear after a lengthy call?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Caldazar

Caldazar Newbie

I agree, this is only since the 2.3 update. Is there anything that can be done about this? I miss having the old option to just hit the red "end call" button.

Now I have to just assume the call is ended and even then, I have to wake the phone up, swipe to unlock etc just to get back to my dialer. What if I want to make multiple calls in a row?

3. WolfmanRobby

WolfmanRobby Android Enthusiast

Interesting, this does not happen to me. My screen time out is set for 1 minute. I've taken the phone from my ear after a 20 minute call, and the screen lit right up, letting me end the call.

Or, if I'm on hold for a while, and then have to access the keypad to enter information, it's right there.

I have updated to GB.

Motorola Atrix 4G Forum

The Motorola Atrix 4G release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1930mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews