1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

screen bleed?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sammysalsa8, May 21, 2011.

1. sammysalsa8

sammysalsa8 Lurker

Ok so I just got my phone recently. Haven't had a problem with it so far. I just heard about the screen bleed issue. I noticed the top 2 corners bleed a little after using the "iDraw" technique. This shouldn't be a big problem right, since it's only noticeable when the screen is all black. I did hear that gingerbread will come with a taskbar that is all black, and that the the bleeding may distort that.

Anyone else think that this is a large issue? I've heard people returning their phones 5 times. I feel like I could live with the bleeding.

Thoughts?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Maris

Maris Well-Known Member

I have the same, but very slight and only noticeable if you really, really, really look for it. I don't think it will be a problem with the all black nav bar either. The way I look at it is I would rather have this very slight bleed and be able to have a screen bright enough to actually see when I am outside in direct sunlight. It's a nice trade-off, and one where I would prefer seeing the whole screen every time than worry about hunting for a slight bleed in a dark room.

The phone has everything I would like in a high-end phone, and works great. It's fast and has plenty of room for app storage and if I need more I can add an SD card. If I need more battery, I can pop off the back and exchange one as needed (can't do that with a lot of phones available these days).

I'm quite happy with my G2X.

T-Mobile G2X Forum

The T-Mobile G2X release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1500mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews