1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Screen brightness and data lockup

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by carnivalrejectq, Aug 3, 2010.

1. carnivalrejectq

Ok so I'm about a week and a half maybe more in with the froyo rom the newst one and while I love it....especially the battery life....I'm expiriencing some new problems that I don't recall having before. The screen will ranomly turn off even though I have the screen delay set to 2 minutes. Other times it will just get dim to about 30 percent regardless of the brightness setting. I'm wondering if this is strictlg a hardware issue or something to do with the rom? I'm just afraid one time its not going to turn back on lol.

Also I'm having data lockups where I have to restart the phone at least once a day. I don't recall expiriencing this before.

A little help and or understanding would be much appreciated on these 2 topics....also does anyone know of any bettter roms? Like one where wireless tethering app actually works? I have yet to have it work since installing this rom.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie

There were some graphical and reboot problems with 1.8.8/9, supposedly fixed with 1.8.10rc1.

Samsung Moment Forum

The Samsung Moment release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1440mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews