• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Screen Broken, Looking for help

hoosiers71

Lurker
Aug 6, 2011
My G2 fell out of my pocket and in between the cushions of my couch where it then went on to smack dead on glass first into some sort of metal bar.

My screen is now useless and therefore my phone useless. Any help on where I could look to buy a new screen and for instructions on how to install it would be greatly appreciated. I looked through ebay but could only seem to find phones, not parts. And I see instructions on how to repair basically every phone in the world on this site, except for my T-Mobile HTC G2.

It is possible! One very drunken night, I cracked my screen, I thought all was lost. But the husband being the awesome computer nerd he is, found and replaced my screen and it works perfect.
I do know there are a few walk through vids on YouTube. Hope it works out for you! I think all said and done to replace it, cost like 30-60bucks. (Only because we didn't already have the screwdriver set needed)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones