1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Screen bugging out???

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by twogbsd, Jan 4, 2013.

1. twogbsd

twogbsd Android Expert

Hey guys, I have an issue where when I exit out of some apps, the screen will glitch out and look like a broken purple mirror then show my home screen. I would like to know if anyone else has seen this and/or knows a fix? I am on the D firmware version, rooted, used PmR app, flashed 4.2 keyboard, Awesome Beats, and Google Now, and installed 2ndinit CWM. Oh, and going to the 2ndinit recovery app results in a black screen. I uninstalled re installed, nothing. :( I will try downgrading to firmware C later, but first, your opinions?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. zeest

zeest Android Enthusiast

I'm running firmware d, no problems. I have tried Awesome Beats and the 4.2 keyboard, they work fine for me, so it shouldn't be either of those. Maybe PmR or Google Now?

3. MotoTriumphant

MotoTriumphant Android Enthusiast

I have everything you mentioned installed except for google now Anne I have no problems

4. ninjasinabag

ninjasinabag Android Enthusiast

I'm having this same issue, go to the lag reduction thread. it all started after I installed that. I had to factory reset my whole damn phone, reinstall everything 1 by 1 just to test and see.

twogbsd likes this.
  5. twogbsd

twogbsd Android Expert

You know, it did start happening after I used that..... I'm semi pissed :/

6. ninjasinabag

ninjasinabag Android Enthusiast

same bro, but it happens. I used the app without my usual squad of mods and it worked perfectly

7. plasticarmyman

plasticarmyman Android Expert

hmm...well it must be conflicting with GN, Beats, or 4.2 kb....because i do not have either of those installed and i had no issues like this

LG Motion 4G Forum

The LG Motion 4G release date was August 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 1700mAh battery.

August 2012
Release Date
Reviews