• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Screen capture editing

S

slobbythegreat

When u screen capture on the 10.1 it instantly brings up the option to use the s pen to draw all over the image. What program/app is it and how do I open my pics on my 10.1 to do the same. It's not photo shop cos I tried it

More thorough explantation: Open S Note, choose Template, and background. At the top right there is a box with what looks like hills in it, click it. When menu appears, choose image, select gallery & find your screen capture. Tip: if you already wrote on it, look in capture edited.

nope, no box with hills..im running ICS no JB in australia yet

Upvote 0
nope, no box with hills..im running ICS no JB in australia yet

I'm on ICS too. It's there. Open a note and look at the tool bar on the top right (not the absolute top), you will see options (icons) and one of them looks like a little box with what looks like hills and has a +sign in it. The plus sign icon means you can add something. Click on it to add your screen shot which will be in the gallery. It's next to the microphone icon.
Alternatively, you can go into gallery , select the screenshot and just share it with S Note.

Upvote 0
I just downloaded (for a different reason) Skitch. Not only does it make it very easy to write/draw/annotate images you either have on your device or that you take w/the Note, you can also use the tools on web screen shots and maps. If you have Evernote installed, it will also post your creation as a note for later. I can see this becoming a very useful tool in my arsenal.

Reactions: jzebrahockey
Upvote 0
I just downloaded (for a different reason) Skitch. Not only does it make it very easy to write/draw/annotate images you either have on your device or that you take w/the Note, you can also use the tools on web screen shots and maps. If you have Evernote installed, it will also post your creation as a note for later. I can see this becoming a very useful tool in my arsenal.

Nice, but does it have palm rejection?

Upvote 0
Reactions: jzebrahockey
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones