1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Screen cracked. How to do data transfer?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by diamente, Jan 2, 2012.

1. diamente

diamente Lurker
    Dec 9, 2010

Dec 9, 2010
    How to do data transfer without the LCD screen on captivate? I cracked the LCD screen for the 2nd time. The first time I dropped it on the floor and the "gorilla" glass cracked and shattered instantly. I only dropped it from like 4 feet above the ground. I bought a LCD screen on ebay and replaced it myself. Two months later, I dropped it about 4 feet above the ground and the screen cracked again. I am so mad.

I went to the Ebay to find a replacement screen. What I saw on Ebay made me mad. I purchased the LCD screen replacement item but the seller claimed it is out of stock after I had paid for the item. The seller then relisted the same item with the same description and same picture but the price is $189.99 instead of $89.99. The seller said they now have 10 in stock.
    eBay Item Number: 170751771245.

Anyway, to get away from this entire BS, I am going to get the go phone from WalMart. It will most likely be the ATT Fusion Android phone http://www.walmart.com/ip/AT-T-U8652-FUSION-Android-Prepaid-GoPhone-Blue/17812999?findingMethod=rr
    Question is I saved all my passwords on my original phone, how do I do data transfer from the phone without the screen? The phone still works as I can hear the sound each time I turn on the phone.