• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

burgertime

Android Enthusiast
Apr 13, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Well I was just trying to setup my exchange server when all of the sudden it looked like black smoke went all over the screen. The LCD screen died. I went straight to Sprint in a hasty manner not realizing I would have to exchange it at Radio Shack. Then just as mysteriously as it died it came back on, but this time with a very shady looking screen. RS said they will replace the phone for me, but no RS around here has one for replacements. Saw one guy had to do the same at BB. What is up with that? You would think they would have a reserve for defective phones. The way they have handled stock has been a cluster ****. Which is kind of good news because it means the phone is a winner for Sprint.

Well that sucks. Hope they can find a replacement for you ASAP!

I'll say this, and it's a testament to basic customer relations, I received a call back saying I should be able to get a replacement tomorrow and worst case I'll get one on Sunday or Monday. He also said he would do something special for me since this happened. The fact that he was so polite and ready to keep me as a customer totally erases the first bad experience I had with them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones