1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Screen goes white & freezes/delays

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mutato, Jun 3, 2011.

1. mutato

mutato Newbie

Anyone else have a problem where randomly the phone will go to a white screen while trying to get into a application? It has happened to me on the internet browser. It also happened when I clicked Messages to text message someone.. if I wait a min or two it'll bring up what I've been waiting for but then the screen is delayed or won't work to the touch..so I end up shutting down the phone.

It's only happened 3 times..but wondering if anyone else has had this issue?

2. Do you have a task killer installed? If so, start by removing it.

3. mutato

mutato Newbie

Nope no task killer.

4. srvn13

srvn13 Lurker

It has happened to me 3 times so far. My phone is only one week old. No task killer installed. Cannot find any rogue app either. It gets so slow that I cannot even turn the power off. I had to pull the battery out. If it happens again, I am going to factory reset my phone and see if it repeats.

5. DFA1

DFA1 Well-Known Member

My phone has been doing this too! I have it happen about once a week, and the messaging app lags so bad sometimes! Arg it's so frustrating!

6. esn

esn Android Enthusiast

I have had my phone for over a three weeks and so far no issues like that. Have you tried wiping the device? If that dosent work I would call Verizon and get a replacement.

7. DFA1

DFA1 Well-Known Member

I'm on my 2nd Inc2 and both have done this

8. prchhi

prchhi Lurker

I had this issue also and it was getting worse, along with random reboots. I did the OTA Gingerbread update last week and those problems stopped.

HTC Droid Incredible 2 Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible 2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1450mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews