1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support Screen issue...not working/wont turn on at times

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rag133, Feb 11, 2011.

1. rag133

rag133 Member

Been having issues with my Droid 2 for several weeks now. Sometimes the screen will not respond at all to touch, I have to plug it in the charger or even take out the battery to get it back to life. Sometimes I open the keyboard a few times and this gets it to work. Tonight my wife was calling me about our daughter, I heard the ringing but the screen would not turn on to answer the call. I hit the power button, held it in, hit the screen, opened the keyboard, etc....nothing. Phone never went on, had to take out the battery again and reboot. This is happening way too often. Anyone else have these issues or know how to fix it? I got this Droid 2 several months ago after my Droid 1 was broken and this was the replacement they sent. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Advertisement

2. NiceGuysFinishLast

NiceGuysFinishLast Android Enthusiast

My idea is call whoever you got it from, and tell them you'd like one that works.

3. quickaudi

quickaudi Android Expert

The processor is locked up with an app. When did it start?

4. rag133

rag133 Member

It started a few weeks ago, been happening more often lately. I did a factory reset today when I called Verizon, now ALL my apps are stuck in "downloading" but nothing happens.

5. quickaudi

quickaudi Android Expert

It will be like that for a while until they all download