1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Screen Issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by PaulStanleyGod, Dec 30, 2012.

1. PaulStanleyGod

So, I managed to pick up the lovely Nexus 4 from carphone warehouse! :D

Excellent phone, however, i am noticing a slightly annoying few things with the screen.

Does anybody suffer from a thin dark line going down the screen when you are on a dark image (i.e The settings menu) Although it seems to go within about a minutes worth of use.

Also im getting slight ghosting now and again, only seem to have noticed it from the clock widget and after exiting the facebook app.

Anybody else getting these issues and do you people thing its software or hardware related?

Oh, and also i have slight buzzing from the earpiece when making calls but i don't think it's bad enough to be a major problem.

Thanks guys!

Dave

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. realizm

realizm Well-Known Member

Dave,
    I personally haven't experienced any of the issues that you're referring to. I know some people have and returned them for ones without issue.

Based on what you've stated I would recommend returning your phone for another.

Nexus 4 Forum

The Nexus 4 release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, and 2100mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews