• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen keeps moving to the right... wth!

Integraoligist

Nov 7, 2010
I like to keep everything in Folders so I usually only have 1 screen instead of multiple... but this is the first phone I've had that they make you have a MINIMUM of 3 screens. Any way to get back to only 1?

Because they make you have 3, I have my home screen as the center screen... now 75% of the time when I swipe (does not matter which way I swipe) it automatically moves to the screen all the way to the right, then I have to swipe back to the center... this is very aggravating.

Any ideas how to fix this issue?

I have 3 of these same phones for the family, and they all do it... that Lumen toolbar I disabled thinking that was the issue, but it did not fix it.

Thanks all!

I just bought this phone earlier today and I had the same issue when I had it on three screens, however when I put it back on five screens it worked fine. I'm not sure if that'll work for you or not but it's worth a try. Alternatively, a third party launcher might be a better alternative to the stock one, which I may try later when I get around to it. The stock launcher is very. . . stock. It lacks a lot of function I need.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones