1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Screen Lock Not Working and PC USB Connection Not Working

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Daumina, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Daumina

Daumina Lurker

Hey All,

I bought a Motorola Razr from a retailer yesterday and I've been having a few issues.

Firstly, the screen lock does not work, I have the correct settings set up. I have tried all three types of security, none of them work :(

Secondly I cant get my phone to work with MotoCast, via USB. The Wireless side of it works fine though.

Thirdly, the vibrate feature does not work for text messaging

I've restarted the phone repeatedly.I have checked the phone's system version, it is up to date.I have used the USB cable that was given to me with the phone

Any information would be great

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. TravisG

TravisG Member

Did you ever get your vibrate issue fixed? I have been searching and can't get this figured out. I turn the volume all the way down to where the vibrate symbol comes up, but when I get a notification be it a text message e-mail etc. I get nothing.

3. MobileRob

MobileRob Member

Recently I noticed that if I use the volume keys to lower volume to zero, it goes to silent, not vibrate. I have to use the settings menu and go to Sound to set it to vibrate.

The volume keys used to work, but at some point, maybe one of the updates, stopped working for vibrate.

PeninaD likes this.
  4. iluv2livlife

iluv2livlife Lurker

For you're vibrate problem - have you tried this..
    >Settings
    >Sound
    >Vibrate
    >Always

Hope I could be of some help..

5. Szadzik

Szadzik Extreme Android User

For lockscreen problem - have you made sure that hwen you set up a lock you also make sure yo set it up to immediately lock the phone after it goes to sleep and not after 15 minutes that it is set up as by default?

Security & Location > Security lock timer.

Motorola Droid RAZR Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews