1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Screen Lock Toogle Switch

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Athenia, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Athenia

Athenia Lurker

I'm planning on getting the Got Ya! Screen Lock App. I have been just using the normal pattern recognition to lock my phone at the moment, but the problem is that, whenever I am in my car, I can't easily unlock my phone. I have my siri-like as the first big thing I see on my home page, so that I can easily do whatever I need to, but getting to that home screen is a pain if my phone is locked. I know I can go into settings and simply turn off the lock, but I don't want to have to do that everytime I get in my car, then remember to turn it back on(and reload whatever pattern I use) whenever I get out of the car.

So, is there any type of toggle switch widget I can add to easily turn a screen lock on and off without having to re-enter a new pattern (preferably any screen lock, so that when I get Got Ya it isn't an issue)?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

No Lock app. Just tap the icon and it will turn off the lockscreen.

Athenia likes this.
  3. Athenia

Athenia Lurker

I read somewhere (it might have even been this forum) that if you reboot your phone, no lock allows the pattern to be deleted and goes back to the original slide - making it so anyone can get into the phone. Is that still a problem?

4. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Honestly, I'm not sure. I've never experienced that.

5. Athenia

Athenia Lurker

I ended up getting this. It works exactly like I wanted. Thank you.