• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

screen mirroring Gal Cam 1 versus 2

I have a galaxy camera 2 and I would like to be able to screen mirror without using the cloud based samsung link. I believe the galaxy camera 1 could do this. Anybody know how to make the galaxy camera 2 do screen mirroring?
Hi There. I was wondering if you resolved the screen mirroring on the galaxy camera 2. My father-in-law bought the original version and the allshare cast screen mirroring was amazing. You could literally watch anything on your smart TV that was on the camera screen. So I went out and bought the galaxy camera 2 and thought that that would be the same. It seems that they have removed the built in screen mirroring and replaced it with samsung link which is useless. I'm about to send the camera back and get the old version, which I am sorry about because the new versioin looks and feels much better. Is this the case or can you advise.

Thanks

Upvote 0
I have a galaxy camera 2 and I would like to be able to screen mirror without using the cloud based samsung link. I believe the galaxy camera 1 could do this. Anybody know how to make the galaxy camera 2 do screen mirroring?

HI, were you able to figure out how to do the screen mirroring with Samsung Galaxy Cam 2?

I haven't tried the Samsung Link app that comes with the camera but I'm guessing is that it won't do the proper screen mirroring.

Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones