1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Screen not working?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Kye7, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Kye7

Kye7 Member

Sep 15, 2010
    I was at school listening to music on pandora and it died, went home plugged it in (charger) and now when i try to enter my password it doesnt respond AT ALL! no even the emergency call.. this is pissing me off to NO END as I got it 3 days ago... I tried taking th battery out and that didnt work, i called it with my home phone and she screen changed to the answer/ignor/ignore w/ text screen but the contact didnt move when i slid it over... HELP

Advertisement

2. iBleedBlackNgold

iBleedBlackNgold Well-Known Member

May 21, 2010
    hard reset it ... if it dont work return it & or swap it

3. Kye7

Kye7 Member

Sep 15, 2010
    Thats the thing... I DO NOT want to back into sprint, i want to solve this myself:/

4. Ketna

Ketna New Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I was having the same problem all night and it has happened before. I literally just came online looking for an answer and I plugged it into my computer and voila! It functions quite normally. Don't know if this will help!

5. jimweda

jimweda Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2011
    Have you tried calling support and having the, do I a reset on their end. When I've had problems with my phone they were able to do something on their end that help clear my phone. Only thing is its like a hard reset and you start from scratch. Outside of that you may have to take it in.

Jim