• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Screen not working?

Kye7

Sep 15, 2010
I was at school listening to music on pandora and it died, went home plugged it in (charger) and now when i try to enter my password it doesnt respond AT ALL! no even the emergency call.. this is pissing me off to NO END as I got it 3 days ago... I tried taking th battery out and that didnt work, i called it with my home phone and she screen changed to the answer/ignor/ignore w/ text screen but the contact didnt move when i slid it over... HELP

Have you tried calling support and having the, do I a reset on their end. When I've had problems with my phone they were able to do something on their end that help clear my phone. Only thing is its like a hard reset and you start from scratch. Outside of that you may have to take it in.

Jim

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones