1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Screen Problem After stability test

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ews2010, Dec 16, 2013.

1. ews2010

ews2010 Lurker

hi ,
    i used antutu benchmark for rating and the all test finished successfully with no problems
    then i went to "stability test" and while the test was running some one called me so i took the call and after finishing the call i've noticed that there is black horizontal line in the top quarter of the screen :(

after the test was done the line did not go away so i did reset the phone but nothing changed even after changing the rom to another official one it did not go away btw the device was never rooted and running on stock rom .

the phone is working perfect with 0 problems but the is really annoying and even in the download mode its there but when the background is black the line becomes white and when its white the line becomes black .

any help !

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User

I'd guess at a GPU or screen problem, but without testing the phone it has to be just a guess. Whether Antutu cause it or not is impossible to say but considering the number of times I've run the program on many devices with no problem, I''d have to day it was a coincidence - or the phone stressed the device enough to cause a problem that was about to happen to happen during the test.

3. ews2010

ews2010 Lurker

don't u think that i can fix it anyway but hardware ?

4. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

I would suggest to see if you can get a replacement, just sounds like a hardware malfunction of the GPU.

5. ews2010

ews2010 Lurker

this is the problem :(
    i've bought it from UAE while i am from Egypt and the warranty says that i have to send it back to UAE to get it fixed cuz there is no international warranty in Egypt :mad:

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 13MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 800 processor, and 3200mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews