1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Screen Problem (Not the big one)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MLD Woody, Jul 22, 2010.

1. MLD Woody

MLD Woody Member

Jul 22, 2010
    I put on the ZAGG full body cover last night and I let it sit and everything. Now looking at my phone I notice tiny little thread like imperfections in the screen. They are off color from the screen itself (like how liquid would look on a screen). Well there are a bunch, nothing that if you looked you would see right awat but at the right angle and with the right backgrund they are easy to see. Now could this be because I put te ZAGG screen on incorrectly? I followed the instructions correctly and I thought I was good but maybe not. Or is this the actual screen that is messed up and I need a new one?

I would remoe the screen cover to check but I don't know if I'd be able to put it back on. Help me please...

Advertisement

2. evo678

evo678 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2010
    The thing I noticed about invisible shield when I had it on the Evo was that it gave the screen that orange peel effect...maybe that is what you're seeing?

I know you're supposed to be able to take it off and reapply it but I wouldn't. Just the process of taking it off and handling it will most likely result in finger prints and dust; at least that what happened to mine when I took it off.

3. MLD Woody

MLD Woody Member

Jul 22, 2010
    What does orange peeling look like? Does it look like little lines running vertically on the screen?

And I have a microfiber cloth (or whatever you use to cleam glasses) so I think I'd be able to wipe everything clean again, I am just worried about it remaining adhesive.