• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Screen Problem (Not the big one)

MLD Woody

Lurker
Jul 22, 2010
I put on the ZAGG full body cover last night and I let it sit and everything. Now looking at my phone I notice tiny little thread like imperfections in the screen. They are off color from the screen itself (like how liquid would look on a screen). Well there are a bunch, nothing that if you looked you would see right awat but at the right angle and with the right backgrund they are easy to see. Now could this be because I put te ZAGG screen on incorrectly? I followed the instructions correctly and I thought I was good but maybe not. Or is this the actual screen that is messed up and I need a new one?

I would remoe the screen cover to check but I don't know if I'd be able to put it back on. Help me please...

I put on the ZAGG full body cover last night and I let it sit and everything. Now looking at my phone I notice tiny little thread like imperfections in the screen. They are off color from the screen itself (like how liquid would look on a screen). Well there are a bunch, nothing that if you looked you would see right awat but at the right angle and with the right backgrund they are easy to see. Now could this be because I put te ZAGG screen on incorrectly? I followed the instructions correctly and I thought I was good but maybe not. Or is this the actual screen that is messed up and I need a new one?

I would remoe the screen cover to check but I don't know if I'd be able to put it back on. Help me please...

The thing I noticed about invisible shield when I had it on the Evo was that it gave the screen that orange peel effect...maybe that is what you're seeing?

I know you're supposed to be able to take it off and reapply it but I wouldn't. Just the process of taking it off and handling it will most likely result in finger prints and dust; at least that what happened to mine when I took it off.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones