1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Screen Problem?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by 0837s, Nov 18, 2011.

1. 0837s

0837s Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    I bought my Rezound on Monday night. Since I bought it, i've had a couple of issues with the screen, and I wanted to check here to see if it was a limited problem, or something more wide-spread.

SOMETIMES when I press the power button on the top of the phone to bring the phone to life, instead of it bringing up the lock screen, the entire screen lights up a blueish/magentaish color, with a horizontal line going through the middle of the screen. If I press the power button to turn the screen off and then back on, it usually goes away. It did it again today, so I tried to get a screen shot of it, but the screen shot that the phone took just gave me a screen shot of the home lock screen (which was running under the blueish/magentaish color which was on the screen. This leads me to believe that there is an issue with the LCD screen on my phone, but before I go back to Verizon, I wanted to check here and see if this was a wide-spread problem, or if I got a dud.

I have my digital camera nearby, hoping to get a real picture of what it is doing, when it does it, but so far, no luck.

Thanks

Advertisement

2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator

May 11, 2010
    Male
    Systems Administrator
    Northern Ky
    A pic would help but I've not heard of anything like this. I'd say just take it immediately back to Vzw.

3. nelamvr6

nelamvr6 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2010
    Male
    NDT Inspector
    New London, CT USA
    I haven't seen anything similar on mine...

4. palmerrl7

palmerrl7 New Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Not sure if this is the same problem, but the last two days when I turn my phone on the screen splits in two with the top and bottom being the same image, then the screen goes totally blue.
    It took me several tries but I managed to capture some photos of it. But I cannot post photos to the forum yet.

I have had the phone for a few weeks through Verizon.

Randy

Attached Files:

5. kokop159

kokop159 Active Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Go back to verizob and get a new phone. I dont have that issue and it seems that you got a bad rezound.

6. daffy113

daffy113 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    New Jersey
    I've had that happen on my Droid X. I think its a random issue.

Tags: