• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen Protecter Sucks!

I'm not sure how I'd feel slapping a little piece of plastic over EVERY part of my Droid like the picture at ZAGG insinuates. I bought one for my original 1st Gen iPod Nano, back when they first came out... my iPod is still flawless, however it was nearly impossible to get off and there was a ton of gunky dirt buildup at the edges of the protector.

Have things changed perhaps?

Upvote 0
Glad I saw this thread. I brought my Droid into VZW and they gave me my $ back on the screen protector. Droid is working 100% now. ... I like the looks of the Zagg... i have one on my iPod Touch 1st gen and it has held up well. I was wondering about the skinit.com printable one... I had a skinit on my Moto 755 "dumb" phone with my DJ buisness logo on it. I'll probably get one there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones