1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Screen protector and Joining Facebook and Google Contacts

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tase25, May 16, 2011.

1. tase25

tase25 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, 2 part question.

1.) Now that I think I see the pre-installed screen protector and reading that the screen protector scratches easily, I still want to apply something else, like a Zagg. Do you think I should just apply it over the pre-installed protector, or actually try to remove it before applying anything else?

2.) I synced all of my Facebook and Google contacts to the phone, but now there's a duplicate of everyone. I figured out how to join the contacts, but can only do it one-by-one. I know HTC Sense makes suggestions to link contacts for you, but does anyone know if the Arc can do that????

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. daveybaby

daveybaby Android Expert

(1) Some people have reported losing some touchscreen sensitivity when applying a second protector over the factory fitted one.

(2) Try doing it on your google homepage

www.google.com -> sign in -> settings -> google account settings -> dashboard/view data stored with this account -> manage contacts -> find duplicates

3. tase25

tase25 Well-Known Member

Thanks davey.

That sucks about showing screen sensitivity because I hear the factory installed ones scratch easily. I will probably give it a try anyway.

And thanks for the contacts tip. It actually worked for most of the contacts. It's unfortunate that we have to do that extra step. Should be automated.

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews