• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen protector for Samsung SM G360V

paulri

Sep 2, 2013
Yesterday I cracked my screen protector for my Samsung SM-G360V Galaxy Core Prime, and want a new one. For whatever reason, I am having trouble finding a screen protector for the SM G360V, but I am finding a lot of results for the SM G360 (without the V at the end).

Do those two phones have the same dimensions--at least for the area of coverage that I need? Can I apply a screen protector designed for the SM G360 and use it on my SM G360V?

Yesterday I cracked my screen protector for my Samsung SM-G360V Galaxy Core Prime, and want a new one. For whatever reason, I am having trouble finding a screen protector for the SM G360V, but I am finding a lot of results for the SM G360 (without the V at the end).

Do those two phones have the same dimensions--at least for the area of coverage that I need? Can I apply a screen protector designed for the SM G360 and use it on my SM G360V?

"V" meaning it's the Verizon variant of this phone doesn't it? That's what I've read about US carrier variants of Samsung phones. AFAIK it's physically the same dimensions as other variants of the SM-G360, and so screen protectors should fit no problems.

Reactions: ocnbrze and paulri
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones