1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Screen Protector for Z Force

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dhbuckley, Aug 2, 2017.

1. dhbuckley

dhbuckley Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 29, 2010
    I know, I know, Shattershield. That said, screen still scratches. Hate scratches.

I'd like to know about any and all experience with screen protection on the Z Force.

I'm concerned with, in order:

1. EASE of installation, without bubbles. I historically suck at installing screen protection.

2. Completeness of coverage of screen, meaning edge to edge.

3. Longevity of use; I don't want to change/reapply unless it gets damaged itself.

4. Price.

Many thanks and protect well, all.

David

Advertisement

2. legalkill

legalkill Android Enthusiast
    None

Feb 7, 2010
    GA
    I use https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JS2KEL0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

We have mixed results as on my son's the bottom right are does not adhere. Almost like the screen surface of his phone is not completely flat. And dust gets under his edge.

Mine however it is adhered completely and is generally perfect fit. I use the bumper from verizon and it provides complete coverage and fits in the bumper fine. http://imgur.com/a/c3Mvu this is an older picture and you can see I had a spot in the corner too that did not adhere. It has since completely adhered on mine, but on my son's the whole corner was not sealed, and that was the same on 2 separate protectors.. Probably the variation of the plastic screen of the shattershield on the phone rather than the protector.

Motorola Moto Z

The Motorola Moto Z launched in 2016 and in the US, was exclusive to Verizon as the "Moto Z Droid Edition." The phone was the first of its kind to feature "Moto Mods," accessories that attached to the back of the phone to expand functionality. The phone was joined by the more rugged Moto Z Force and mid-ranged Moto Z Play.