• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen protector tempered glass best fit 9H?

Justin Raney

Mar 8, 2021
im looking for one of the one side sticky tempered glass screen protectors not the thin film type.

Supershieldz is a common brand are they the exact size of the phone screen protector and not smaller. Im looking for one that is exact fit for a motorola g power 2021.

I believe this one i had photos is the .5-1mm or so thick 9H tempered glass screen protectors can anyone confirm.

It feels real sturdy and durable i watched a video a guy installing a supershieldz not sure if same as this kind and it fit perfect.

Can anyone confirm which screen protectors work the best and wont allow the phone to shatter when dropped or shatter the phone installing/removing?

Take a look at the photos and tell me what you think that specific screen protector brand is. Im looking for one for my g power 2021.

Attachments

• screenprotector (1).jpg
    screenprotector (1).jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 115
  • screenprotector (2).jpg
    screenprotector (2).jpg
    517.7 KB · Views: 66
  • screenprotector (3).jpg
    screenprotector (3).jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 66
  • screenprotector (4).jpg
    screenprotector (4).jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 64

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones