1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Screen Protector

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ASVPNIGE, Apr 12, 2012.

1. ASVPNIGE

I have been using an elago privacy protector for the at&t Note. I feel like it compromizes the quality of the screen too much though so I will probably Peel it off soon. Thinking about trying out a full body skinomi. Maybe in wood finish. What are you guys using?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Android Expert

I'm currently using Boxwave's ClearTouch Crystal. Got it for cheap and doesn't compromise sceen quality. The screen protectors that do compromise screen quality are the anti-glare and privacy ones.

Once on, I don't notice a difference, but it has a lot of finger smudging that I clean off on daily basis (just like stock screen). I also have an Incipio Clear Screen Protector which I haven't used (it came with the Feather Case).

There's also the more expensive Spigen SPG, but I think it's a little too expensive for my tastes. I've used Brando's $10-12 screen protectors that lasted me years (3+) and they can be reusable (peeled off, cleaned and put back on). Boxwave was my cheapest at $2.50 sale.

ASVPNIGE likes this.
  3. Bluetruck86

Bluetruck86 Lurker

Gadget Guard is the only screen protractor I allow near my devices. Can't even tell its there. Plus its self healing and made from the same stuff that is put on helicopter blades. Tried others but now I am a fan for life. Oh and by life I also mean it has a lifetime warranty.

gadgetguard.com

ASVPNIGE likes this.
  4. flmgrip

flmgrip Newbie

zagg... nuff said

5. james27007

james27007 Look into my Eye

6. flmgrip

flmgrip Newbie

can't even see the zagg protector, it's great and takes down finger prints and glare... been using them on all my screens never had problems. but to each their own, try them out they are no waste of money you have a 30 or 60 day money back guarantee...

7. CASUAL

CASUAL Well-Known Member

whats the point of a screen protector?? why even get one?? just dont put your phone in a pocket with keys or coins and your GOLDEN... i have always rocked my phones without cases or screen protectors and for the most part i still manage to keep them mint haha

8. NeoGrandizer

That's good for you, but I can easily 'damage' a screen without thinking. I've used a pen many a time instead of a stylus for example. Would you be happy if you litterally wrote over your screen by accident? I also work with it when I eat (have to as I use my break to catch up on other things). And I have to rush eating too (even if I'm mostly clean, I will get some 'thing' on it). I rarely use it as a phone. So you can see how a screen protector will be of value for someone like me.

9. flmgrip

flmgrip Newbie

some of us have jobs that exposes your phone to more elements than sitting on a desk all day long...

10. ASVPNIGE

You get a screen protector to not worry about your scratching screen. You obviously have to keep your pockets seperated and dont drop your phone.. I slide mine off tables. And im still smarter than you. Thanks for your comment though

flmgrip likes this.
  11. NeoGrandizer

Well, I've already managed to put a few barely noticeable scratches on the Boxwave screen protector with light-moderate pen/stylus use. But still looks good and input is still unhindered.

Samsung Galaxy Note LTE Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews