1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

screen protector?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by antmon, Apr 24, 2012.

1. antmon

antmon Member

skd02 likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. nshortri

nshortri Newbie

3. antmon

antmon Member

i'm pretty sure the fronts are the same so it should work...meaning the cameras and mic are in the same spot?

i installed the ArmorSuit today....kicka$$.... highly recommend.

Zagg is also very very good... have used on all my smartphones.

4. nshortri

nshortri Newbie

I have zagg on my samsung infuse and gf's samsung exhibit 2. Awesome protector! Plus the mall installs it for 10 bucks but i have to order online from their website since they dont have any :-(

5. APOPHiS420

APOPHiS420 Android Enthusiast

Dunno exactly where you are but best buy has em for 24.99 just bought mine today and applied it a few mins ago.;)

6. nshortri

nshortri Newbie

Was that for samsung tab 2 or the plus? I bought the plus online and paid 6 bucks on shipping...... should i cancel and buy from bestbuy? I am in southern colorado and there is a bestbuy near me

7. APOPHiS420

Tab 2 as this is the tab 2 section ;) they have it for the tab plus as well as I saw it there also. If anything give them a call and see what they tell you or if they even carry it ;)

nshortri likes this.
  8. nshortri

nshortri Newbie

Yeah thank you for info! I went to best buy and got it. Installed it at zagg store at park meadows right away. Awesome shield!

9. APOPHiS420

Excellent! :D

10. funpig

funpig Android Enthusiast

Go on eBay and order a screen protector for about $2 each free shipping from HK. Nothing would irk me more than spending $25 or $30 on a name brand screen protector and then have a a few tiny bubbles under the film because of an imperfect application.

Personally, I do not think that the gorilla glass needs a screen protector. However, I do like the fact that screen protectors seem to resist fingerprint smudges more then be naked glass.

11. tomahawk11

tomahawk11 Guest

I only bought a screen protector once, that was in 2002 for a Dell Axim PDA. Haven't felt the need for them ever since.

12. buffettgirl

buffettgirl Well-Known Member

I have the zagg and it's basically invisible. I had never spent good money on my phone protectors before I might now. This is amazing.

13. MaxQ5597

MaxQ5597 Newbie

I put the Zagg invisable shields on all my devices. There is a Zagg cart/store in our local mall. For $5 bucks they install it. Not to mention, if the shield ever starts to peel off. I just take the device back in and they replace it for free.

14. AntimonyER

AntimonyER CHANGED FROM AF ADDICT MIKESTONY

And for anyone considering the zagg, they are all 50% off today direct from zagg.com. Would be a good day to go that way.

Oxxon likes this.
  15. KyleDP

KyleDP Lurker

I'm pretty much in your camp ... I've had a few screen protectors for various devices, but never really needed them - especially after considering that the life of the device (given obsolescence) is for me the true limiting factor, not the functionality of the screen.

I guess if you tossed your keys against your screen in your pocket or purse without any screen cover or case, a protector might be a good idea. Otherwise, for me at least, it's like living with a little saran wrap in the way ;-)

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews