1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Accessories Screen protectors available locally?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by docprego, Sep 23, 2010.

1. docprego

docprego Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Is there anywhere I can buy a screen protector for my Epic at a local store?

Here are the ones I am aware of and why my search continues:

1. Sprint-doesn't cover the entire screen.
    2. Invisibleshield at BB-I want a hard plastic static adhering type of protector. I really loathe these rubbery types that require a wet application.

If I can't find anything I'll order some online, I just really wanted to have them sooner than later.

Thanks.

Advertisement

2. iBleedBlackNgold

iBleedBlackNgold Well-Known Member

May 21, 2010
    off the top of my head I don't know what ones are dry application type but I read a few threads on the site in this section maybe check that out .. but I will say the zagg I tried was horrible in its appearance, size & look. I know they are all not that way but after returning it I bought sprint brand which I never installed and returned after much reading on this and other sites. been going naked since

3. docprego

docprego Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    I've said this before in another thread and I am going to say it here again, I would not go naked. As tough as the gorilla glass admittedly is, there are already accounts of people getting scratches on their screen. I read one post yesterday where the poster said he had a scratch across most of his screen, his phone is 5 days old and has never been near anything remotely sharp. He has no idea how it happened.

Why risk a $500 device when a $10 piece of plastic will protect it and be unnoticeable (if you get a quality clear protector).

4. iBleedBlackNgold

iBleedBlackNgold Well-Known Member

May 21, 2010
    can u update if you find a good one bcuz I'm always interested in something good but zagg wasnt that