1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Screen Protectors - do you plan to get/use one?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by CmdrBond, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Tom Burns

Tom Burns Lurker

If you really want to do this right, there's only one real solution....Whitestone Dome Glass. It's not cheap ($39.99) and it's an intense installation process including UV curing with a lamp they provide with the product.
    https://www.whitestonedome.com/
    Follow the instructions carefully and make sure when you tape the sides, that you don't cover the area where the glass goes...which is what I did and I didn't get a full tight seal. Luckily, for the cost of the shipping, they are sending me a new one. This is THE solution. Sensitivity is great and no bubbles. Great product but it is expensive. I thought given the investment I made in the phone, this was worth it and I highly recommend this product.

2. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!
    VIP Member

I never had any luck with the curved glass protectors. Worse: one cracked and I had to remove it in pieces. NO FUN!

I use the ArmorSuit Military Shield screen protectors on all our devices. It's a self-healing polymer, you only get one in the pack and it's all you will need. If it ever gets damaged, ArmorSuit offers a free replacement for the life of the device.

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. Tom Burns

Tom Burns Lurker

Glass-Whitestone. Pitaka case-very minimalistic and nice functionality i.e. metal plate built in, etc.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 release date was August 2019. Features and Specs include a 6.3" inch screen, 12MP camera, 8GB RAM, Exynos 9825 processor, and 3500mAh battery.

August 2019
Release Date
Reviews