1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Screen Protectors?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DCritter, May 27, 2011.

1. DCritter

DCritter Newbie

Looking for a screen protector for the Charge I will be getting this weekend. I want a full coverage protector. Suggestions or comments welcome. This will be my first Android and touchscreen phone, moving from a Blackberry.

I have looked at both Zagg invisibleSHIELD and BodyGuardz. Anything else?

Also, heard reports that invisibleSHIELD is "sticky" in use and inhibits sliding and such. Comments?

Finally, I see invisibleSHIELD has both wet and dry versions. Comments?

TIA

DCritter

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Guest

I have a Zagg on my bolt and it doesnt feel sticky. Now the DC screen is super slick so if you like that feel then you will lose it when the protector goes on.

Wet and dry version is wet you use a spray to wet the glass and sticky side of the protector and gives you more to to position the protector. Then take a squeegee and take out the air bubbles. The dry is no spray to wet the stuff.

3. DCritter

DCritter Newbie

Thanks. Is there an advantage or disadvantage to wet vs dry? Is it just that wet you can adjust the position easier or is there more to it?

4. carlosp

carlosp Newbie

I highly recommend the Steinheil sceeen protectors i just got mine this weekend and i am loving it! They currently have the screen and full body kits available for the Charge, the quality is great and application couldn't be easier.

5. DCritter

DCritter Newbie

Interesting. Which version did you get? There appear to be three versions.

6. Silent Thunder

Silent Thunder Well-Known Member

I have the Zagg on my Charge fits looks and feels great.

7. carlosp

carlosp Newbie

I got the ultra crystal it comes with two protectors so you can sell one to your friends once they get a Charge cause trust me they will be jealous! I wanted to get the full body kit but i ended up getting an extended battery so it will not fit anymore. Enjoy!!!

DCritter likes this.
  8. moshock

moshock Newbie

I am not using a screen protector at all. I love the naked feel. It looks and responds better IMO.

FYI - This phone DOES have Gorilla Glass... Most people with Gorilla Glass do NOT use screen protectors...

Samsung Droid Charge Forum

The Samsung Droid Charge release date was May 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1600mAh battery.

May 2011
Release Date
Reviews