1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Screen Protectors

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by saptech, Dec 19, 2011.

1. saptech

saptech Android Expert

I just tried putting on a screen protector I bought for my Strat. and it looks terrible, too many air bubbles. Secondly, I didn't know the piece I was suppose to put on the screen was in the middle of the outer two pieces of plastic with those sticky tabs. Now it's not worth keeping after trying to get it on without the bubbles.

I'll have to buy another one and try again since I have a better idea on installing it. My first time dealing with smartphones and the accessories.

Thnx.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. shrpshtr325

shrpshtr325 Well-Known Member

go to zagg.com and order an invisible shield, best screen protector i have ever used on any of my phones, and any air bubbles left when you are done will work their way out over the course of a week or two.

btw put youmobile into the coupon code for a discount (20% iirc)

charleylol and saptech like this.
  3. saptech

saptech Android Expert

Thanks. I'll check it out...

4. odbo255

odbo255 Newbie

Not sure if they make a protector for the stratosphere, but skinomi protectors are amazing.

5. MeLittleMe

MeLittleMe Newbie

I found that using my finger and my fingernails to slowly push out the bubbles really helped. The few tiny ones left disappeared the next day. Take your time. Use the enclosed tool to push out bubbles, then use finger and fingernail. In all I spent about 10 minutes pushing bubbles.

Samsung Stratosphere Forum

The Samsung Stratosphere release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, processor, and 1800mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews