1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Screen Protectors

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by djg5125, Apr 13, 2012.

1. djg5125

djg5125 Lurker

Just picked up a Droid Razr MAXX from Amazon Wireless and it's getting delivered early next week. Also got three Cruzer Lite cases to go with it as well. Only thing I'm missing is screen protectors. And while people might say its necessary, I haven't had one on my Droid X for awhile, and the screen is now a mess.

Does anyone have any suggestions for screen protectors that I could pick up for the phone? I want to try to stick with dry application ones as I've had some issues with every device I've had the Invisible Shield like protectors.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. rbednar

rbednar Lurker

The MAXX has gorilla glass. You will have to work hard to scratch it. Probably don't need a screen protector

3. 330D

330D From My Cold Dead Hands

I bought some boxwave screen protectors... They work pretty well. They get smudgy, like any I've tried, but they're easy to clean.
    And sand will scratch gorilla glass... It isn't indestructible lol.

4. PeninaD

PeninaD Member

Gorilla Glass might not scratch easily, but it does shatter...put on a screen protector! I heartily recommend the Steinheil Ultra Crystal.

5. mfinn

mfinn Newbie

skip the screen protectors they sell at the verizon store. they scratch very easy.

6. Bigwiggs3214

Bigwiggs3214 Lurker

I bought a Zagg because I found out Sand scratches the screen pretty easily. I have no complaints with the Zagg. I had a guy at the mall put it on so there were no issues. They did it for free. $20 w/installation and well worth every penny. You get free replacements for life too.

7. pcriz

pcriz Android Enthusiast

Ugh I HATE when people say "Its Gorilla Glass you don't need a screen protector"

Gorilla glass is very scratch RESISTANT, but not scratch proof. The Droid X also had gorilla glass.

8. loonee2n

loonee2n Newbie

Motorola Droid RAZR Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews