1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Screen Recorder

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by N1vag, Apr 30, 2012.

1. N1vag

N1vag Member

I watched a video on YouTube today that someone recorded from their phone using Screencast! Anybody know of a similar programme that doesn't require the phone to be rooted? I really don't want to go through the hassle of routing my phone again but want a screen recording app.

2. caloyzki

caloyzki Android Enthusiast

i need one too. i tried screencast but, when me and my friend talk on skype and i wanna capture the video while we are on skype, when i played it, it only gives a black screen without the video during the skype call. anyone knows what app is for that?

3. N1vag

N1vag Member

Caloyzki, some screen recorders on PCs refuse to record video from SKype etc so I don't think it's much of an issue with Screencast.
    I still can't find any programme that can record the screen from an S2 without it being rooted. It's a shame, that would be great!

4. displayrecord

displayrecord Lurker

Yes, Display Recorder can do that.

++++++++++++++++
    ***** NO NEED TO ROOT YOUR DEVICE *****
    Display Recorder records your Android device screen in real time. You can now easily record what

5. Kasser

Kasser Well-Known Member

Sorry to say but i found this app to be utter shit.

I followed the instructions to download usb drivers and then re-start and enable usb debugging, but the thing still doesn't want to know - it keeps going to the same instruction screen and my phone starts to imitate an oven it heats so much while it's on.

Quickly deleted!

EDIT: Screencast Video Recorder from Media Solutions works a treat! Just have the demo but considering buying it now. Needs root though.

6. I also need a screen recorder app coz i dont know how to root and i also found displayer wotever crap

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews