• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

screen replacement for my micromax canvas turbo

A

Android Question

i recently bought micromax canvas turbo..while playing someone stepped over it andscreen has broken..display remains same with some cracks on it..bt the touch do not work..can anyone please help me find the replacement..thanks in advance

Well ... you can look on eBay. There are usually screens for just about every phone for sale. But one of two things will happen:

1) You'll buy a screen, take yours out, replace it and the phone will be working.

Or, 2) (and much more likely unless you've worked on cellphones for a while), you'll find a tutorial, follow it exactly, have a new screen on the phone but the phone won't work. You'll come here asking what you can do and most of the advice will boil down to what I'm about to tell you now - save yourself some money, Take it to a repair shop and pay them to replace the screen. They that's the only repair you'll be paying for. You won't have to pay them to fix what you broke.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones